Friday, June 29, 2012

Crystal Cattabriga

   I was born on April Fool's Day, I'm a lefty, which is supposed to be a good thing I've been told. I was born and raised in Massachusetts and moved to Georgia in 2004. I'm the mother of three beautiful children. I've been married for 10 years to a wonderful man who always seems to keep me grounded. I write Fiction/Ya/Fantasy novels. I am the author of Shattered Into Pieces, Saving Bobby, and God Blessed the Broken Road Series - Book One & Two. I am currently working on three other books set to release at the end of the 2012. They are Torn Souls, The anticipating Y/A Christian sequel to Saving Bobby called In His Honor, and the final Book in the God Blessed the Broken Road Series    When I'm not writing novels, I enjoy reading, going to the movies with my children, walking through trails, and bowling. We have three dogs and several cats. Living my life as it is, I feel blessed, so I always remember to pay it forward to others. I've been a Partner's in Hope member of St. Jude's Hospital since 2006 and give to my local community, The Sharing and Caring Place in GA. Check out my website for more info! You can find her on my website at crystalcattabriga.com or on my Author's page on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment