Monday, November 30, 2015

BLOGGERS NEEDED! Review only tour:IF I SPEAK TRUE (Flora, #1) by Jessica Brooks





IF I SPEAK TRUE
(Flora, #1)
Dahlia Kennedy's sixteenth birthday marks a decade of mysterious dahlias arriving and strange, lonely dreams of being in a forest. The only difference this birthday, however, is that for the first time, someone is there with her. And he's practically from a whole other era.

The more often Dahlia visits Rowan in his land of Ambrosia, the stronger their connection grows. But... is Ambrosia real? Is he real? What is going on between the two of them, exactly, and why does he insist that she keep it to herself?

As secrets usually go, however, it's only a matter of time before everything comes out. And when Dahlia finds out the truth of who Rowan is, who she is, and how he really feels -- it’s beyond anything she could have ever imagined.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm now following your blog. I found you through Feature Friday. Here's the link to my blog if you'd like to check it out. https://intoxicatedbybooks.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweets I'm following you back.Thanks for stopping by! I'll be emailing you emailing you ARC as soon as she sends it to me unless you want it from smashwords,you can email at my gmail account (bookbutterflytours@gmail.com) and I'll email you the code

      Delete