Saturday, December 29, 2012

~Review of Touching Eternity by Airicka Phoenix~

   Airicka has a way with descriptive words that is amazing,they captivated me from the first sentence!It has me crying but I think I feel for Amalie is because it hits kinda close to home.My heart went out to both Amalie and Isaiah.The themes written in this story are harsh but it does happen everyday even though we don't see it.I truly enjoyed reading this book.It takes a lot of courage to write books like this and I applaud Airicka for venturing out and writing it. I am still reeling from the ending!
    Isaiah promised never to leave Amalie but he broke that promise.Now he has to find a way to reconcile that wrong decision, but it isn't going to be easy to face the woman whose heart he broke.Garrison,Amalie's father is trying to cure her of mental illness.Isaiah believes her father has he best interest at heart.In actuality,Garrison only cares about his research.Thing start to unravel as Garrison is scrutinized by his colleagues. Isaiah must find a way to protect Amalie at all cot,but will that cost mean someone loses their life?



Due to sensitive matters portrayed throughout the novel, Touching Eternity (Touch Series, book 1.5) is rated 18+ (Adult)




Where to Buy:
Amazon

Where to find Airicka:
Website
Facebook
Twitter:@Airicka Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment