Thursday, July 4, 2013

Summer Lovin’ Read~a~thon:Day 4


  • “Tears on My Pillow” Participation Post:
    • Share a quote from your current read or tell us about a book that really pulled on your heart strings. What was it about that book/quote that made you cry?                                   

       I loved this book but it didn't end like I hoped.It was a bittersweet ending.He found what he was secretly always wanting but not in the was you would think.I can't say more without giving spoilers so just trust me when I say this is a must read but have a tissue near you just in-case your heartstrings are pulled too!
************************************************
Hey everybody! I am hosting the Summer Lovin’ Readathon challenge for today which is book spine poetry. It is pretty self-explanatory. All you have to do is create a poem, spanning any topic or length using the titles on book spines:

No comments:

Post a Comment