Monday, January 2, 2023

Pre-Order Blitz for Where Skies Fall by Casey L Bond

 

  

 Title: Where Skies Fall
Series: Where Oceans Burn Duology
Author: Casey L. Bond
Genre: Upper YA Epic Fantasy/Romance
Editor: Stacy Sanford/ The Girl with the Red Pen
Cover Designer: Melissa Stevens/ The Illustrated Author Design Services
Blurb: The Blurb Doctor
Publication Date: Jan. 13th, 2023
Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR

Blurb:
Where Skies Fall is the scorching sequel of Where Oceans Burn and the final book of this epic, enemies-to-lovers romance set in a world where the people of the sea constantly battles those of the sky and a couple who might change the tide for both kingdoms – if they can survive long enough.

 

With these three tenets, we will live. With these three, we will fight.

Bravery. Breath. Brine.

 

Neera, Goddess of the Sky, claims the war will end in the place where oceans burn. God of the Sea, Talay, believes it to be in the place where skies fall. Yet battles unlike any our people have fought before still wait to be waged. Like it or not, Crest and I find ourselves caught in the middle.

 

He is The Shark, leader of the Guardians of the ocean. Sworn to protect everything in the salty sea below, his people stake claim to the Isle of Kehlani. As The Scourge of the Sky, I was once his mortal enemy. But he and his people took me in and showed me I’m worth more than the power surging through my veins. For the first time, I feel the sky might not be where I belong.

 

The great goddess Neera’s scale has tipped out of my favor. Now, losing the feathers in my wings is the least of my worries. It will take every ounce of my cunning and skills to rip myself from the grip of a cruel goddess who would see me cowed and caged. Talay has claimed me for his own, and for that, I am grateful. When the sky descends, thirsty for blood, I will fight. For those I love. For the life I crave. And for him… For him, I will sink the kingdom of the sky. I will drag Empyrean into the depths and delight in watching it drown.

 

Tropes – Enemies to Lovers

                Forced Proximity

                Found Family

                Revenge/Redemption

                Guardian/Protector

                Stabby to Steamy




Casey Bond lives on a rural farm in West Virginia with her husband and their two beautiful daughters. She writes phoenixes – gloriously flawed and morally gray characters that fiercely rise from the ashes of their circumstances. World building is one of her favorite hobbies, along with stamping metal jewelry, swimming, and enjoying the beauty of nature. She thinks thunderstorms are better than coffee and that watching a meteor shower is the closest thing to magic you might ever see. She’s a firm believer that every amazing book needs a world you want to wrap yourself in, a character you want to win, and a love you would fight for.

 

Casey is the award-winning author of When Wishes Bleed, Gravebriar, and House of Eclipses.


Author Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment