Wednesday, September 30, 2026

THE HONOR SOCIETY by Rachel Van Dyken Release Day & Review


THE HONOR SOCIETY by Rachel Van Dyken is now LIVE and available with KINDLE UNLIMITED 


𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻.


𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗔𝘅𝗲𝗹.


𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱.


𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘄, 𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻’𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿.


𝗜𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗳.


𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲’𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿. 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀. 𝗔𝘅𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘀, 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿—𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗵𝗲’𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲.


𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝗸𝗲𝘀.


𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺.


𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗵𝗲’𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆, 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴.


𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗔𝘅𝗲𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴.


𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗻’𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴…


#mafiaromancebooks #enemiestolovers #romancebookstagrammer #romancebookrecs

Review:🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋


Well that was definitely a roller coaster ride that I’d gladly get on again! I couldn’t wait for this book since book 1,The Dean’s List, ended on a huge cliffhanger that has had a hold on my heart and mind for months! I have to say I absolutely loved Jude but I think Axel has my heart. We pick up from The Dean’s List and the action, games, secrets, twists instantly start. Quite a few times my heart was racing and my stomach was in my throat as I watched the game Axel and Charlie play and hang on to the slow burn waiting to see if it combusts into disaster or blow up into an unstoppable flame! I loved every minute of it..although I was screaming at Charlie to trust her instincts and put the pieces together already! The ending was chefs kiss and the last revelation I didn’t see coming but definitely can’t wait to see where it leads us!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment