Saturday, February 23, 2019

Everything I Do by M.C. Frank

I'm totally intrigued by what Author M.C. Frank has already shared about her soon to be New Release of Robin Hood retelling:
Everything I Do! I am also extremely excited to help spread the word about this book and anxious to get my hands on the story! Hope this peaks your interest too!

Everything I Do is coming out April 17th, 2019! Does anyone else hear "Everything I Do, I Do it for You " by Bryan Adams playing in your head? No,just me? 🤷‍♀️ Maybe I'm just showing my age😂 but I've been in love with Robin Hood since the movie came out in early 1990s. I'm not a fan of the one they redone this decade but I'm not a fan of them redoing any 80s/90s movies that I consider classics and very well done the first time. But fortunately I'm not that way with books,I'm a sucker for retellings! I know that's probably contradicting but tha that's me🤷‍♀️😂 Anyways,check @mcfrank_author page for more information and book goodies she's sharing pertaining to this story! And don't forget:

AUTHOR WEBSITE:mcfrankauthor.com  
Check out her tumblr page for more details:
Meet Robin:
Gorgeous portrait by @morgana0anagrom

Added bonus..If you're old enough to remember Ribon Hood from early 90s,then hopefully I'm not the only one with Bryan Adam's Everything I Do, I Do it for You going through your head. So here's the music video from the movie:https://youtu.be/N5nyqxgBj_g
*I do not hold the rights to this video it is accredited to YouTube user who posted it and original producers*









No comments:

Post a Comment