Sunday, March 20, 2022

Review:Blessed With a Curse



From the moment of my birth, I became Zeus's number one Most Wanted.

I'm so screwed.

I'm not a bad person. In fact, I'm training to be a nurse so I can help and heal people. Not that Zeus would care about any of that if he even knew. No, all he cares about is his law- no humans are allowed to use magic. The punishment for breaking this is death- a fate I've been able to avoid by living my life in meticulous secrecy.

Until the night my magic activates on its own, releasing a gorgeous demigod from the town's statue.

I have no choice but to run, taking Nikandros with me. After days filled with terror of being caught and killed, Nik convinces me to fight for my freedom. My magic may be strong, but going up against Zeus himself? Impossible. Run or fight, it doesn't seem to matter anymore.

Thanks to this magic I've been cursed with, I will soon meet my end.

If you like touching on Greek Mythology in books like Percy Jackson, observing a young woman forced by circumstance to embrace the heroine within like Katniss in the Hunter Games, and exploring some light, clean romance with your fast-paced Young Adult Fantasy books, then you'll devour Katie Cherry's imaginative new series.

Buy Blessed With A Curse to start this breathtaking adventure today

Review:🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
After Paige lost her mom all she wanted was to live a normal life but she is hiding a secret from her friends and as much as she wishes she could tell someone, she can't without putting her life in mortal danger. They live in world where magic is outlawed by the gods and being a magic user is a death sentence. So when her friends decide to test the long local myth about the statue in middle of town she can't refuse except for touching him,that she tries to cleverly trick her friends into thinking she did for their celebratory picture but she doesn't count on tripping and accidentally grabbing hold of the statue. Now she plans on just walking away and pretending nothing happened, until it does. Now Nik is a demigod freed from his stone cage ages after being cursed and believes Paige is his true mate. Now they must try to out run Zesus and his followers who hunt magic users while working on getting Nik up to date on the times,navigating emotions and find a way between Nik's demigod powers and Paige's magic to defeat Zesus and his cohorts. The characters are relatable and likable. This was a fun story to read and I definitely recommend it! I had a hard time putting this book down to get some sleep after becoming wrapped up in the main characters plight!

No comments:

Post a Comment